Empowering Christians to Respond to Mental Illnesses and Addictions
“As a pastor this is the type of resource on mental health that I have been looking for.” ~ Pastor Todd Gusler
STREETLIGHTS is a resource book and discussion guide for Christians and churches who want to learn more about mental illnesses and addictions and hands-on ways to support individuals and families in their churches and communities who are experiencing them.
Combining a study guide for adult discussion groups with a hands-on manual for assisting and supporting someone experiencing a mental illness or addiction, this book will enable Christians and churches to understand:
- The Causes and Symptoms of mental illnesses and addictions
- The impact on churches, families, individuals, and society today
- Ways to reduce stigma in your church and community
- Emergency response and ongoing treatment options
- Ways to provide hands-on spiritual, social, and emotional support, in a way that saves lives and promotes good health.
For orders of 10+ books, please contact sales(at)bookfurnacepub.com for special pricing.
Covid-19 has affected many industries all across the world. The publishing industry was not excluded. All orders will be processed as soon as possible, but with printing and shipping delays, delivery of this book can exceed thirty days. All efforts will be made to communicate when the books will be available and shipped.
A helpful resource empowering the faith community to address the realities of mental illnesses and addictions.”
~ Mary Steffy, retired executive director of Mental Health America, Lancaster, PA.
PO Box 3032
York, PA 17401